Strategic Plan Summary Fiscal Years 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 (Amended)
We believe in a world of opportunities, choices, and the freedom to live those choices.
Removing barriers, promoting choices.
- Mindful, Responsive & Advocacy
- Stewardship, Transparency & Trustworthy
- Collaboration, Partnership & Systems Advocacy
- Self-empowerment & Self-determination
Four Major Strategies
- Strategy I: Core services, and all services of MCIL achieve a standard of excellence and high customer appreciation.
- Strategy II: Community Engagement: “Change the Narrative.”
- Strategy III: Increase and diversify revenue streams. Assure financially sustainable services and institute a fundraising plan.
- Strategy IV: Invest in organizational capacity.