MCIL is proud to be partnered with the State as a COVID-19 Community Coordinator. In this role, we are working with the State to ensure people with disabilities in Minnesota have access to the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector and other COVID-19 information specific to their communities, including in multiple languages.
Community Coordinators can answer questions about and help with:
- Obtaining a COVID-19 test
- Obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination
- Information on:
- Transportation to/from testing and vaccination sites
- Food support
- Health care and mental health resources
- Housing and rental assistance
- Employment resources
- Obtaining PPE (we can send a PPE care package!)
- General information about COVID-19 and best practices for staying safe
We can also offer interactive Zoom meetings answering questions or talking about COVID safety such as mask wearing and social distancing.